The newly launched ‘OMITUNTUN’ mass transit buses on Monday commenced pilot operations at the newly commissioned ultra-modern Ojoo and Challenge bus terminals.
Recall that the bus terminals were commissioned a few weeks ago by Governor Seyi Makinde alongside his colleague from Edo State, Godwin Obaseki while the Omitutun mass transit buses were launched simultaneously.
A statement by the General Manager of Pacesetter Transport Company, Mr Wole Akinleye showed that the management of the agency has outlined guidelines for the operations of the buses.
OMITUTUN BUS MASS TRANSIT BUS ROUTES
1) Challenge – Beere- Secretariat – Bodija
Market – Ojoo (Return)
2) Challenge – Dugbe – Sango – Ojoo (Return)
3) Challenge – Aleshinloye – Eleyele – Polytechnic – UI – Ojoo (Return)
4) Challenge – Ojoo – Challenge (Non – Stop) (Return)
5) Dugbe – Ojoo – Moniya Train Station (Return)
According to GOALPOACHERNEWS, the buses will commence operations at 6 am and close by 8 pm daily. Passengers are to pay N100 for other journeys, while the direct service from Challenge to Ojoo, Dugbe to Moniya Train Station will cost a token of N200.
Also, passengers will have access to free WiFi in the buses among other facilities.